Attention Doctors Who Elevate Their Practice And Enrich Patient Lives With Regenerative Medicine Procedures
Genxovite Interventional Ultrasound and PRP Training Hands On Training
Transform Your Patient Outcomes By Learning How To Incorporate Interventional Ultrasound and PRP Into Your Practice
Join us for a comprehensive 2-day training program to Learn how to successfully Implement Interventional ultrasound and PRP into your practice. You will be ready to implement these procedures into your practice the monday after the workshop
Gain Advanced Skills
Improve Patient Outcomes
Increase Practice Revenue
State-Of-The Art Facilities
Why You Need To Attend This Training
Genxovite Hands-On Regenerative Medicine Training is a must-attend event for healthcare professionals who are looking to enhance their skills, expand their knowledge, and improve patient outcomes. Here are just a few reasons why you need to attend this training:
- Gain Competence and Confidence: Our training program provides a comprehensive and immersive experience that will equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to start performing regenerative procedures in your office the very next week. By the end of the program, you'll have the confidence to provide your patients these procedures the Monday after the workshop.
- Stay Ahead of the Curve: Regenerative medicine is a rapidly evolving field, and it's important to stay up-to-date with the latest techniques and approaches. This training program will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to stay ahead of the curve and provide your patients with the best possible care.
- Learn From Industry Experts: Our expert faculty includes leading healthcare professionals who are at the forefront of regenerative medicine research and innovation. You'll have the opportunity to learn directly from these experts and gain insights into their best practices and approaches.
- Gain Hands-On Experience: Our program includes a hands-on advanced skills lab where you'll have the opportunity to practice the latest surgical techniques and treatments. This hands-on experience will enable you to apply your new skills and knowledge in your practice and achieve better patient outcomes.
- Expand Your Network: Attending this training program will also provide you with the opportunity to meet and network with other healthcare professionals and experts in the field. This can lead to new collaborations, partnerships, and insights that can help you take your practice to the next level.
Don't miss this opportunity to advance your career and improve patient outcomes. Register now for Bio Skill Center's Hands-On Regenerative Medicine Training Program."
Upcoming Workshop Dates:
May 12-13 (Friday/Saturday)
May 19-20 (Friday/Saturday)
Location: Progressive Rehabilitation Medicine, PC
6005 Rockwell Drive, NE
Cedar Rapids, IA
You will have access to the latest technologies in non-surgical spine, orthopedic and pain management. Please feel free to review www.prmpractice.com for more information. The general format will be Friday Lecture/Dinner & Meet Greet followed by hands on training all day Saturday and half of Sunday. This will allow you to return to your clinic and start implementing what you learned as soon as Monday morning.
Meet Your Instructor, Regenerative Medicine Practitioner and Speaker, Dr. Sunny Kim, MD
Dr. Kim is the founder and president of Progressive Rehabilitation Medicine which was established in Cedar Rapids, IA in 2005. P.R.M. has since become a Nationally Recognized State of the Art Clinic Specializing in Non-Surgical, Drugless and Natural Chronic Pain Relief Treatment Solutions.
Dr. Kim originally grew up in NJ, attended college at Cornell University in NY, and received his medical degree from Rutgers New Jersey Medical School.
Subsequently, he completed an internal medicine fellowship through John Hopkins University/Sinai Hospital in Baltimore and then his residency training in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation(PM&R) at Rutgers/Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation where he also served as Academic Chief Resident. The Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation is consistently ranked among the Top rehabilitation hospitals in the world.
Dr. Kim is board certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and is a Fellow of American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. He has special interests in the non-surgical treatment of spine, sports and musculoskeletal pain conditions. He is among the early pioneers in the field of regenerative medicine and lectures around the country educating and training other physicians.
Dr. Sunny Kim, MD
Owner of Progressive Rehabilitation Medicine and Founder of GenXovite Regenerative Medicine Think Tank
6:30PM - Dinner at 30 Hop Restaurant - Lecture with Q&A. This will allow trainees to get to know one another and their practices for networking and customization of the training to follow.
8:00AM: Lecture - Interventional Ultrasound for the Regenerative Practitioner
9:00AM - 12:00PM - Hands on scanning of Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Hips, Knees, and Ankles
12:00PM to 1PM - Break and Lunch
1:00PM – Lecture – A regenerative Approach to Spine Care
2:00PM – Regenerative Cell Based Therapies - Patient communication Strategies From Consultation to Follow Through with Care
3:00PM – Introduction to Energetic Modalities – Deep Tissue Laser and ShockWave Therapy with Hands on Practice on Instrumentation and Clinical Protocols
4:00PM – Break Out sessions – Filling in the knowledge and training gaps
6:30 pm – Dinner Lecture @ Zeppelins